The supplier Dawson Books has ceased trading and electronic books on their Dawsonera platform will be switched off on Friday 31 July. We are working to provide access to the content via alternative suppliers and minimise disruption but there may be some temporary loss of access to titles while ebooks are switched from one platform to another.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to transfer any notes you have made within e-books on Dawsonera. To retain annotations these must be downloaded before Friday 31 July:
- Use Primo to find and link to the relevant title in Dawsonera
- Look for the Notes tab (on the left – there are tabs for Contents, Search and Notes)
- Click Export then Export notes
- Your notes will be exported as a text file with a .rtf file extension
- Save in an appropriate location for later use.
Library staff will update links within Primo and the new reading list service. If you have any difficulties or queries, please contact Susan McCourt (email@example.com)