As of 17:00, Friday 20 March, all University of Aberdeen Library buildings are closed. This includes the Special Collections Centre and all Museums.
As a result of the current situation, we are receiving a lot of questions relating to the provision of Library resources and services. Please see our FAQs section on the Library website for answers to frequently asked questions and the latest information. The page is updated on a regular basis.
We would like to reassure all students and academic staff that a digital library service will continue to be available while our physical libraries are closed, and we will continue to support study, teaching and research.
Library staff will be monitoring email accounts and will be available to answer any general enquiries during office hours.
- The Sir Duncan Rice Library: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Taylor Library: email@example.com
- Medical Library: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special Collections Centre – Wolfson Reading Room: email@example.com
- Gallery: firstname.lastname@example.org
For subject-related and search enquiries please contact the Information Consultant for your discipline: bit.ly/InfoConsultants
We look forward to seeing you all soon!