Our helpful colleagues over in IT Services are offering free drop-in sessions for undergraduate and postgraduate students* that need help with the suite of Microsoft Office programmes. These begin next week on the Old Aberdeen campus and will be running throughout this term and next.
The dates and times for these sessions are:
- Tuesday 7 October 2014, anytime between 13.30 and 16.30
- Monday 17 November 2014, anytime between 9.30 and 12.30
- Wednesday 3 December 2014, anytime between 13.30 and 16.30
- Thursday 5 February 2015, anytime between 9.30 and 12.30
- Tuesday 17 March 2015, anytime between 13.30 and 16.30
- Thursday 16 April 2015, anytime between 9.30 and 16.30
So, if you’re worried about Word, or pondering how to get PowerPoint to do what you want, the IT Services Training and Documentation (TaD) team will be waiting to help you. To get the help you need simply pop in by the Taylor Building, Block A, Room 1. Click to see where it is on the campus map.
If you are unable to make it to one of these sessions and still need some help, don’t panic, as the TaD team have created an impressive collection of support materials and made them available online. These include factsheets, video tutorials and workbooks, covering Microsoft software and many other applications.
* Sorry, but the drop-in sessions are not open to research postgraduates. Details of courses for research postgraduates are available on http://www.abdn.ac.uk/it/services/training/courses.php
Ewan Grant, firstname.lastname@example.org