We now have access to over 27,000 additional e-books as part of a Scotland-wide University deal (AUPC SHEDL /ScopNet). The deal involves five publishers: Elsevier, OUP, Palgrave, Sage and Wiley and will run, depending on the publisher, for 2-3 years. The offering from each of the suppliers varies e.g. subject coverage and publication years available, but will support research and learning across the University.
Records for all of these new items will be added to the library catalogue and Primo as soon as possible but in the meantime they can be accessed through searches within each publisher’s website:
- Elsevier – http://www.sciencedirect.com
- OUP – http://www.oxfordscholarship.com/
- Palgrave – http://www.palgraveconnect.com
- Sage – http://knowledge.sagepub.com
- Wiley – http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com
For further information speak with relevant library staff or feel free to contact me directly.
Susan McCourt, email@example.com