Ebrary has introduced an alternative sign-in option to the current Facebook login for their iOS and Android mobile apps. You will be able to use an email address and password of your choice to login – but these must be configured under the “My Settings” menu on your main ebrary website.
When the mobile apps go live next week, you will be prompted to download the new version from the Apple App Store, Google Play, or the Amazon App Store.
Key features of ebrary apps include:
- Online and offline reading
- Easy download of full titles
- Simple and advanced search options
- Table of contents with relevancy rankings
- Early check-in of ebrary’s e-books
- Copy and paste with automatic citation for offline documents
- Import and use documents from other sources
- Available in English and Spanish
- Ability to use up to 6 different devices with the same account
Now you can read ebrary e-books on the go!
Reblogged this on Medical Library News.