When you run out of credit, MFDs will display a “credit too low” message and your documents will not print.
To top-up your balance online, visit: https://printmanage.abdn.ac.uk/
- On classroom PCs, access the PrintManage system by using the Desktop shortcut
- On personal laptops/PCs, go to https://printmanage.abdn.ac.uk/ and switch user to Use another account
You will need to log in to the system using your username (e.g. u01abc01) and password. All payments are made in exact multiples of £1 and minimum payment is £5 with maximum payment being £20.
Cash payments can be made in person in the following locations:
- Medical Library (Foresterhill): Issue Desk
- The Sir Duncan Rice Library: Hardback Café
- Students’ Union Building (formerly known as “The Hub”): The Bear Essentials shop
To check your balance:
Swipe your card on the MFD and tap the Pull Print icon. At the top left of the window you will see your name, the number of documents in your printing queue and the amount of credit remaining in your account.
Note: Remember to not top-up more than you need; remaining amounts are not refunded.
Staff & Research Postgraduates:
Your department may pay for your printing costs. Please check whether your department requires a limit to be set on your printing.
For more information see: www.abdn.ac.uk/it/student/print/index.php#panel1234
Eleni Borompoka, firstname.lastname@example.org