Come along to one of our Find it Fast! sessions starting this week and learn all about new Primo and other resources available to you here at the University of Aberdeen.
Our Find it Fast! series of workshops is aimed at Undergraduates and Taught Postgraduate Students and covers:
- using new Primo, our online resource discovery tool for locating physical and electronic resources
- how to search for the hundreds of thousands of electronic books which we have access to
- using the many online databases which we subscribe to. They contain important resources which you cannot find by searching in Google!
- how to manage your references using RefWorks
- getting the best out of Google
The workshops are held over lunch time in The Sir Duncan Rice Library and will run between 21 January and 12 February.
To find out more and book a place on one of these sessions, visit https://www.abdn.ac.uk/coursebooking/ and change the category to Library Information Skills.
If you have any queries, please contact Eleni at email@example.com